Bayview’s 4th Annual Savoy Gala
Friday, September 8, 2017
7:00 – 10:30 PM
Toast to Bayview’s future with friends, families, and the greater community!
What you need to know:
- Parking: Savoy is back at Bayview! A notification regarding parking information will be sent to our guests after reservations have been confirmed.
- Tickets are by Donation: all ticket donations will support the mission of Bayview Manor Foundation. RSVP is required. Donations will be (anonymously) tallied on a lobby display to show support for the Foundation as it builds toward a goal! There will be additional fundraising opportunities the night of the Savoy – watch for more information as it becomes available.
- Attire: Check out the gallery of last year’s event here for some fun ideas!
- Music: Dance, sing, or simply tap your toes to the music of Easy Street Band – a 9-piece Jazz Swing Band with an outstanding female vocalist!
- Food and fun: guaranteed! Photo-booth opportunity will be available throughout the night.
- Doors open: at 7:00 for check-in; come mingle and enjoy lovely background piano music.
How to RSVP?
- Print invitations were mailed the first week of August. RSVP response cards and donation slips should be returned by August 25th
- Didn’t get an invitation? Contact Jennifer Flick at 206.301.4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org