Bayview’s 4th Annual Savoy Gala
Friday, September 8, 2017
7:00 – 10:30 PM
Toast to Bayview’s future with friends, families, and the greater community!
What you need to know:
- Parking: Savoy is back at Bayview! Due to construction there will be LIMITED valet parking at Bayview, at our temporary entrance at 20 West Queen Anne Driveway (the curvy one-way street going north from Roy Street). The parking is first come. Carpooling, ride hailing service, public transportation and walking are encouraged whenever possible. There are several pay parking lots/garages nearby and free neighborhood parking as well. We appreciate your understanding and patience and look forward to a fabulous event!
- Tickets are by Donation: all ticket donations will support the mission of Bayview Manor Foundation. RSVP is required. Donations will be (anonymously) tallied on a lobby display to show support for the Foundation as it builds toward a goal!
- Raffle Tickets: will be available for $10 each during the event! Prizes range from Fifth Avenue Theater tickets to Orcas Island Getaway! Raffle proceeds will go to support the mission of Bayview Manor Foundation.
- Attire: Check out the gallery of last year’s event here for some fun ideas!
- Music: Dance, sing, or simply tap your toes to the music of Easy Street Band – a 9-piece Jazz Swing Band with an outstanding female vocalist!
- Food and fun: guaranteed! Photo-booth opportunity will be available throughout the night.
- Doors open: at 7:00 for check-in; come mingle and enjoy lovely background piano music.
How to RSVP?
- Print invitations were mailed the first week of August. RSVP response cards and donation slips should be returned by August 25th. Didn’t make the deadline? Don’t worry you still can RSVP!
- Didn’t get an invitation? Contact Jennifer Flick at 206.301.4410 or firstname.lastname@example.org