Experience the joy of volunteering at Bayview
The spirit of volunteerism is alive and well at Bayview. In fact, many of those who volunteer tell us they receive more back from volunteering than what they give. In fact, during the past few years, Bayview residents and outside volunteers have given more than 25,000 hours of their time in support of the community and its neighbors.
Typical volunteer opportunities include:
- Discovering new friendships with our residents
- Reading aloud to a resident
- Helping a resident write a mini-autobiography
- Facilitating arts, crafts and music programs
- Escorting a resident to the 10th floor for a knockout view of the Seattle Skyline
- Serving coffee and cookies during social hours
- Assisting with weekly van trips
- Planting flowers and helping to water our outdoor gardens
- Assisting with the children’s program in our Intergenerational Children Center
For more information about volunteer opportunities at Bayview, contact:
Lynn Arntuffus, Activities Director
We look forward to hearing from you.