Browse our senior living events calendar below too see what is happening at Bayview this month!
- This event has passed.
Cancelled – Lunch and Learn Event
June 11, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
First and foremost, Bayview extends our thoughts of strength and hope to you and your loved ones during these extraordinary times. In compliance with Public Health recommendations, we are temporarily postponing in-person tours and events. Here are a few creative ways to maintain communication with Lea Miller, Director of Sales:
1) Email and phone: Email LMiller@BayviewSeattle.org or call 206.715.2372 at any time.
2) Digital tours: We have several ways to show you available apartments. We can send you a video tour directly to your cell or email or you may visit: www.bayviewseattle.org/DigitalTour.
3) Request a Brochure: We’ll be happy to send out a brochure, which includes Pricing and Floor Plans via mail or email. Just ask! You may also request to be on our mailing list for upcoming webinars and news.
4) Webinars! Stay tuned for upcoming webinars.
5) Live Chat! Stay tuned for live chat on our website.
Join us for a lunch on Bayview and find out how a Life Plan Community can work for you!
Thursday, June 11, 2020
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
10th Floor Cloud Room w/ 360 degree breathtaking views
RSVP REQUIRED to Lea Miller at 206.281.5744 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Beautiful view apartments • Multi-generational community • Pet-friendly
Various pricing plans • Nonprofit Life Plan Community with a variety of refundable contracts
Pea patch gardens • Greenhouse • Off-leash dog park
CLOSER TO THE HEART OF EVERYTHING
Make Bayview your base camp for living happily ever after while enjoying the vibrant Seattle lifestyle. Nestled at the bottom of historic Queen Anne Hill and featuring million-dollar views, Bayview is a walker’s paradise of shops, cafés, theaters, restaurants and museums. We’re just blocks from the Seattle Center, home to amazing cultural offerings such as the Seattle Opera, Pacific Northwest Ballet and Seattle Repertory Theatre.