Assisted Living & Memory Care
Compassionate Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in Downtown Seattle.
Danner’s Way Assisted Living: Bayview’s Assisted Living offers care for seniors who value their independence, yet need a helping and friendly hand with activities of daily living, medication management and light nursing care the support they need. Individualized care plans and a home-style living environment bring the best of both worlds together.
- No entrance fee
- No community fee
- We accept direct admissions
- Free in-depth assessment
- Individualized care plans
- On-site rehabilitation team
Dorothy’s Place Memory Care at Bayview boasts the same extensive, high-level services offered in Assisted Living, coupled with Alzheimer’s and dementia care that supports each individual in engaging in their community in a purposeful way. Passion for the person is our specialty. Our small memory care neighborhood, made up of only 10 studio apartments, enables seniors to not only function, but thrive, in an enriched and supportive environment.
Dorothy’s Place Memory Care Amenities:
- An intimate setting of only 10 private studio suites
- Quieter, smaller environment
- High staff to resident ratios that provide opportunity for personal attention and resident-centered programming
- 24/7 nursing and care staff
- Assistance for activities of daily living
- Secure outdoor garden access
- Specialized activities
- Pet therapy w/ Melvin, our neighborhood cat