Passion for the person is our specialty.
Danner’s Way Assisted Living: You don’t have to be a resident to move in. Bayview’s Assisted Living offers care for seniors who value their independence, yet need a helping and friendly hand with activities of daily living, medication management and light nursing care the support they need. Individualized care plans and a home-style living environment bring the best of both worlds together.
- No entrance fee
- No application fee
- No community fee
- Free in-depth assessment
- Individualized care plans
- On-site rehabilitation team
Dorothy’s Place Memory Care at Bayview boasts the same extensive, high-level services offered in Assisted Living, coupled with specialized programming that supports each individual in engaging in their community in a purposeful way. Passion for the person is our specialty. Our small (10 private studio apartments) neighborhood feel enables seniors to not only function, but thrive, in an enriched and supportive environment.
Dorothy’s Place Amenities:
- An intimate setting of only 10 private studio suites
- Quieter, smaller environment
- High staff to resident ratios that provide opportunity for personal attention and resident-centered programming
- 24/7 nursing and care staff
- Assistance for activities of daily living
- Secure outdoor garden access
- Specialized activities
- Pet therapy w/ Melvin, our neighborhood cat
Call Jamie Hart, Director of Social Services at (206) 301-4393 for more information or fill out the form below.