Assisted Living & Memory Care Pricing
Danner’s Way Assisted Living and Dorothy’s Place Memory Care are part of our licensed and fully certified Assisted Living program. Available services include supervised medication management, assistance with bathing and dressing or other activities of daily living. Three meals per day are provided under the supervision of a registered dietitian as well as a complete activities program. Residents in Danner’s Way pay a basic monthly fee plus an appropriately assessed care charge. The care charge is based on the amount of time and services provided. This may vary from month to month based on any changes in the care plan. The rates are subject to change upon 30 days written notice.
Monthly Fees for Assisted Living
Additional care fees beyond the three care points included in the apartment rate are at $83 per point. Care points are based upon a comprehensive assessment in the following categories: Dressing/Grooming, Nutrition, Communication Tools, Continence, Bathing/ Showering, Environment, Daily Routines, Health/Wellness Management, Sensory Physical Abilities, Cognitive/Behavioral.
- Application Fee: Once you have selected an apartment, the application process begins. There is a $1,000 application fee ($2,000 for a couple). Please see the Future Resident Reservation Request Form for current wait list fees.
- Parking: Parking, when available, is $200 per month.
- Pets: We are a pet-friendly community. There is a $1,000 non-refundable deposit for your pet.
- Guest Meals: We encourage you to invite guests to meals. Should you host a guest, please make a reservation at the front desk.
- Guest Rooms: Bayview has guest rooms available. Please check with the concierge for availability. Guest rooms are $130 per night.
- Home Care Services: Offered to support current Bayview residents, home care services are billed in half-hour increments. Current rates are available upon request. Services available include: bathing, dressing/undressing, ted hose, laundry, escort to appointments, running errands, assistance with in-house moves, companionship, medication reminders, housekeping, light cooking, snack preparation, and pet care.